Skill Building Program
About Sporting's Skill Building Program
Our goal is to help kids with a desire to either learn or sharpen their volleyball skills and stay involved with volleyball over the winter. Depending on the number, age, and skill level of participants and the evolution over the program time period, we can split the groups and really focus on the areas where growth is needed the most. Ideally this will be best suited for players aged 12-16.
This 9 week program will be run by Kim Lloyd with contributions from other club coaches.
Dates: Saturdays from 9-11am
12/9, 12/16, 1/6, 1/13, 1/20, 1/27, 2/3, 2/10, 2/17
Shaker Junior High School
475 Watervliet-Shaker Road
Latham, NY 12110
Registration and Payment:
You will need to bring copies of the forms below:
- A completed Medical Release Form.
- A completed Player Information Sheet, if you did not already hand one in at the Information Meeting.
- Proof of IREVA membership insurance
To obtain proof of IREVA membership insurance:
- Online USA Volleyball Registration Form - New to USAV
- Online USA Volleyball Registration Form - Returning Members
Please select the "Other" category of registration. The non-roster level.
Kim Lloyd - firstname.lastname@example.org