1. We are looking for parent volunteers to help coaches with hotels for tournaments, we need aparent volunteer for all teams except 14U who have volunteers are already.
2. Here you will find a letter request for donations. We are hoping you will pass this letter out to small business owners that you know and see if they want to support us. We are willing to advertise their logo on our website or if they donate a significant amount, we can always consider screen-printing on ball bags if possible.
3. Please email us if you are willing to help plan a local boys tournament in March. We will be meeting soon to start planning. On the tournament day, we will need all hands on deck to help with concession donations, work, or other admin items.
On behalf of the coaches and board members, we appreciate parent support and dedication of the boys and girls. We hope you are all enjoying the season so far!
Boy's teams: Tuesday, January 19th
- 6:00pm to 7:30pm: 14 and 16s
- 7:30 to 9:00pm: 17s and 18s
Albany Academy for Girls. 140 Academy Rd, Albany, NY 12208
All teams: Saturday, January 22nd
- 11:30pm to 1:30pm: Boys: 17, 18
- Girls no practice
- Boys 14's, 16's - Away at Tournament
- Shaker Junior High School. 475 Watervliet Shaker Rd, Latham, NY 12110
- Parking Note: Entrance to the gym is on the right hand side of the building.